Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My services

Court2020
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I have just paid my outstanding my balance on my account. Due to not being able to pay it previously, my services have been cut off i.e. Data, calls & texts. I would like to know how long it takes to get my services back? Also I am very unhappy with o2. There is absolutely no way to contact customer services or payment management due to the number always getting disconnected and automatically hangs up. I can’t use the online chat section because there’s never any agents available to speak to. This is very frustrating and unprofessional. When my contract is up, I will be leaving o2 as all you do is mess me about. In more ways than one. 

Thank you! 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hi
We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hi
We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 2