Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill

Stacey18
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have o2 refresh. So my bills are split in 2. Airtime and device but the only payment coming from my bank is the device amount of £13. It says I pay the airtime amount by cheque when I do not. My bill this month was also £-4.47. In very confused and trying to get a hold of someone is a nightmare. Anybody got any ideas on what’s going on?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144908 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@Stacey18 

The minus amount means that you are in credit so your airtime bill has been paid by a credit on your account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144908 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@Stacey18 

The minus amount means that you are in credit so your airtime bill has been paid by a credit on your account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Stacey18
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ah okay so i don’t owe o2 any money or anything?
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144908 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@Stacey18 

No, you don't owe anything for the airtime and you have £4.47 to go towards next months bill too.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Stacey18
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Aww thank you so much for the help!
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144908 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6