cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill shows unexpectedly higher tariff charge!

AhmedNusair
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Greetings,

I got the monthly bill today and it was supposed to be something around 38 but it shows around 61!

May I find help on what to do here?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AhmedNusair
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hello again everyone,

I've had the chance to visit a store and we were able to view more detailed version of the bill. As I thought in the last comment here, it turns out that the fee price was for two months rather than one. It's supposed to go to one month bill from the next one.

Thank you all for your care and efforts. 

My best wishes slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145089 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@AhmedNusair 

This looks like something you’ll be able to do or check in the My O2 app. We have a guide to help with that if you’re unsure how to use it Guide: My O2 App 

And don’t worry if you get stuck because there’s an in-app messaging service you can use to chat with O2 who can help. Just go to the ‘Support’ tab and ‘Start a Conversation’ at the bot
If you still need help then the Social Media teams will be on hand, just send them a message on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12148 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions

First would be to see what the charges are for @AhmedNusair 

You can do this in the app version of My o2 (  Guide: My O2 App ) or the web version ( Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? )

This guide ( Guide: Tips to avoid unexpected charges on your bill ) has lots of things that it could be, and links on how to resolve it.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 8

AhmedNusair
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you very much for your replies. I did check the app before posting here and I tried to reach suppport there through there. The problem still on and it shows my tarrif charges doubled!

Message 4 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12148 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions

Try calling them using the number above, or the links for social media @AhmedNusair 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 8

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

@AhmedNusair were you able to get in touch with O2 about your bill?

Message 6 of 8

AhmedNusair
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hello, actually no unfortunately!

But I tried to search for a solution by myself until I get time to visit a store.

The issue may be related to sim swap problem, or maybe because I recently added another sim to my account and because it's the first bill after that there is a month in advance or something.

I'll try to go to the store to check.

Thank you very much.

Message 7 of 8

AhmedNusair
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hello again everyone,

I've had the chance to visit a store and we were able to view more detailed version of the bill. As I thought in the last comment here, it turns out that the fee price was for two months rather than one. It's supposed to go to one month bill from the next one.

Thank you all for your care and efforts. 

My best wishes slight_smile

Message 8 of 8