Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 02 hasn't worked for months

FemiOj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Switched to pay monthly and since then I've been in two shops with 0 success in being able to manage my account.

It sends OTP and says account is registered to another number. Id need to use a different number for this account. Same thing when I first registered using my normal email. It won't let me because I was on O2 15 years before. Yiur

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6624 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

And unfortunately we as customers are powerless here.

A quick search on here will show My O2 (or the lack of) is a hot topic. Seems O2 have bitten off more than they can chew with this system upgrade.

Can only say keep persisting with customer services.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10200 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@FemiOj 

You will need to call into Customer Services on 0344 809 0202 or 202 from your o2 phone, and ask them to remove the old email address. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

FemiOj
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh I did and went in twice. Lemme guess I should login to my O2 next just as the chat bot suggests. Your systems don't work properly. If we start from that understanding only then I believe a true solution will suffice. Email addresses are unique and so are phone numbers. They need to be decoupled as identifiers in my humble opinion and maybe contract IDs used and the like

Message 3 of 5

FemiOj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's been so many months trying to resolve this one simple thing 

Message 4 of 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6624 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

And unfortunately we as customers are powerless here.

A quick search on here will show My O2 (or the lack of) is a hot topic. Seems O2 have bitten off more than they can chew with this system upgrade.

Can only say keep persisting with customer services.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 5