Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisave

Shez1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My daughter is on my o2 family but she has got a new phone and she is wanting to pay for it herself any ideas how I can remove her? 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Shez1

If the account is in your name then it will be linked to your account, you can change the Direct Debit for that account to under you daughters name, this can be done via o2. 

If you want the account to be in your Daughters Name, she will need to take out a contract in her own name, and pass the affordability and credit checks (and be over 18), and the migrate the number across to the new contract. 
You will have to pay off the current contract and device plan in full before this is allowed..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Shez1

If the account is in your name then it will be linked to your account, you can change the Direct Debit for that account to under you daughters name, this can be done via o2. 

If you want the account to be in your Daughters Name, she will need to take out a contract in her own name, and pass the affordability and credit checks (and be over 18), and the migrate the number across to the new contract. 
You will have to pay off the current contract and device plan in full before this is allowed..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2