Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisave Discount When Main Number Leaves O2

CO4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have two additional SIMOs on multisave discount, with a longer contract than my own "main" number. Given the appalling coverage, broken My O2 app & web site & even more appalling lack of CS, I will not be renewing. Trying to ascertain what happens to the other two numbers in this event, the web site says:

You’ll get the discount until you upgrade. When you upgrade, you’ll need to apply for the additional discount again by texting LOYALTY to 21500 or by going to an O2 store.

That seems to imply that the two remaining SIMS will continue to receive the discount even after I've left, & will continue to do so as long as they don't upgrade. Is that really the case? It seems unlikely.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144488 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@CO4 

The discount will continue and the next longest contract will become the lead for any future applications for the discount.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2