Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Phone Numbers under one My O2 account

LordSooty
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I already had an O2 number and my kids phones were recently moved from Virgin Mobile to O2. When I tried to add the kids phones to My O2 account (after they were transferred to O2), it said the numbers were already registered to another account. Can I merge all 3 phone numbers and manage them under the one O2 account? This was possible with Virgin Mobile. 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10200 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@LordSooty 

At the moment the feature is disabled until after the Virgin migrations have been completed. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10200 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@LordSooty 

At the moment the feature is disabled until after the Virgin migrations have been completed. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

Sarahloupe7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did you manage to do this?  I am struggling to do the same and don’t seem to be able to access any management of my children’s account/numbers that used to be with Virgin and are now with O2. Do they need to set up their own O2 accounts to manage them?

Message 3 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12078 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions

At the moment, yes all of the numbers will need their own accounts setting up @Sarahloupe7 

o2 are moving people to a new customer platform as well as integrating everyone from Virgin Mobile, so merging accounts is temporarily suspended...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 4