Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to different network

Laurensmith1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How do I move to a different network provider so that it suits my needs better and it giving me more time to pay off my debt on which amount of payment I can realistically afford to pay back
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Laurensmith

You need to discuss this with the o2 Payment Management team as they are the only ones who can advise on this one, and set up a payment plan for you.

The number to contact them on is 0800 902 0217 or call 0344 809 0202 and ask to be put through to Payment Management Team

Also note if you owe o2 money they will not release your number to another provider.

Also bare in mind all networks credit check you unless you go down the Pay as you go route.

If need be contact the likes of Citizen Advice or StepChange for help if you are struggling with debts

https://www.moneyhelper.org.uk/en/money-troubles/dealing-with-debt/use-our-debt-advice-locator?sourc... 

@Anonymous  @O2Ryan  is their anything you can do to assist ?

edited to add url for help

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Laurensmith

You need to discuss this with the o2 Payment Management team as they are the only ones who can advise on this one, and set up a payment plan for you.

The number to contact them on is 0800 902 0217 or call 0344 809 0202 and ask to be put through to Payment Management Team

Also note if you owe o2 money they will not release your number to another provider.

Also bare in mind all networks credit check you unless you go down the Pay as you go route.

If need be contact the likes of Citizen Advice or StepChange for help if you are struggling with debts

https://www.moneyhelper.org.uk/en/money-troubles/dealing-with-debt/use-our-debt-advice-locator?sourc... 

@Anonymous  @O2Ryan  is their anything you can do to assist ?

edited to add url for help

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@madasaf1sh Thanks for the tag @Laurensmith1 will private message you regarding both issues

O2Simon

Message 3 of 3