Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to Australia for 6 months

Imcomingforuoz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I am moving abroad to Australia for 6 months at the end of October. I was wondering if there was a way to pause my tariff or something like that. I have only got a sim only contract, so not paying for a device. My contract runs until the end of March. I’d like to keep my number as well if that makes a difference? I assume there won’t be an option to pause my tariff, but just on the off chance there is, I’m grateful for any help! 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144475 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27684 Solutions

@Imcomingforuoz 

Sadly not.

Just leave your sim at home if not needed to avoid any roaming fees, but continue to pay by your direct debit.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144475 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27684 Solutions

@Imcomingforuoz 

Sadly not.

Just leave your sim at home if not needed to avoid any roaming fees, but continue to pay by your direct debit.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2