Anonymous
Not applicable
Having software problems with my C905.

Its now the fourth phone to break they offered me;

SE C902
Nokia 5800
Samsung Pixxon
Handset sent to SE for repair.

Had asked for a like for like asin W995, sorry we haven't any situation!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
It generally dependings on the value of the handset. If you have a £150 handset but you request a £350 handset as a replacement you aren't going to get it. Obviously this is am extreme situation. Nut your replacement depends on the value of your current handset. The W995 is more expensive than the C905. The Pixon is probably less expensive, but it is a great phone, and the camera is also great.
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pixon doesn't contain a few of the features the C905 does. The W995 is actually cheaper then the C905 now , depending on where you buy from.

I basically want a phone that offers me, 8MP Camera, Wi-Fi.
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Some places may sell it to you for cheaper, but that handset costs o2 more than the C905 does.
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep, W995 is newer and also costs o2 more which is why they're reluctant to give it as an alternative to a C905.

When getting an alternative replacement try to look at what phones were available at the time you got your current one.

In this case it would be Samsung Pixon, LG Renoir, Nokia N95 8GB.

I'd probably go for the Pixon. It may not have wifi but how much did you really use that on the C905? I never use it, the screen is too small and the browser is quite unpleasant so I'm glad I usually have my iphone in my pocket too if I need to browse the net.

Have you ruled out getting a replacement C905?
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fed up of the C905 actually, one thing after another!

Yeah, i did use Wi-Fi quite a bit to be fair, free saves me paying for GPRS.

might give them another ring today, as the refurb stock seems to change quite a lot
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just a Bump!

I see O2 have added new phone to their site, aswell as reducing the prices of the others.

Will i have more chance of getting a better phone now?
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
It will go on the cost of the handset. So probably not, no.
Message 8 of 8