Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly plan bill start date

nelsonchan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I just joined O2 on 23/11/2022 and was switching from another network. The new sim hasn't arrived today (27/11/2022) yet but just found out my monthly bill started on 23/11/2022. Just wondering shall the billing start on my day of activation or the day of sign up. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36438 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

The bill is payable 14 days after issue, and it issued on the day you signed your new contract (payment is always a month in advance). Standard for all networks, more or less, @nelsonchan.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36438 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

The bill is payable 14 days after issue, and it issued on the day you signed your new contract (payment is always a month in advance). Standard for all networks, more or less, @nelsonchan.

Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12139 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1128 Solutions

o2 will bill you from the day they post the sim @nelsonchan , but once it arrives you can call them and they will credit the days it was in the post.

Or contact them using the links above for the different social media channels...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3