cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Bill, minus amount

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Sorry this is probably a really obvious question but if my bill is -£19 what does it mean? o2 did charge me too much and so I assumed it was a refund and I was getting this money back, but the bill was due to be paid on 28th July and nothing happened so I'm wondering if I got this wrong and minus money means something else? Or perhaps I need to do something to activate me getting the money back?

Thanks for any help you can give me 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

it means your in credit so how ever much your tariff is, next months bill will be minus £19 unless you go over your allowances

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Take a look in MyO2, your recent payment or bill details should explain, normally an overpayment will be credited to your account.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92908 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The amount will normally be taken off your next bill. Otherwise you can ask for a cheque or for it to be transferred into your bank account.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

it means your in credit so how ever much your tariff is, next months bill will be minus £19 unless you go over your allowances

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey I've just paid my bill. And now it is showing as -49. What does this mean ? Help plz
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92908 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Whether pounds or pence it means you are in credit either by paying too much or a refund etc. 

Message 6 of 6