Did you mean: 

Moisture detected

Paul1993
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

My phone keeps saying moisture detected every time I plug something into my USB port I have a Samsung galaxy s20 fe I have already put it in rice like I was told by someone in your team it says I need to contact live chat team as the rice didn't work 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Paul1993 

You would be better off calling Samsung. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/ 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Paul1993 Live Chat isn't going to help you. You need to speak to customer service. If your phone is still under warranty you'll need to send it in to be repaired.
Call 202 from your mobile or 0800 032 1402 from any phone or numbers in this link which shows you how to use Skype to call: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Water damage is usually irreparable.

Claim on any insurance you have or replace it yourself if not.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Unfortunately water resistance does not equal impermeable. Anovo who many companies use as a repair service are gloriously bad and will often just report the wrong fault. Ideally a Samsung service centre is the best bet to get things fixed. Anyway as mi5 stated claim on insurance. 

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 5 of 5