Did you mean: 

Missing click and collect delivery

gatrell
Level 3: Thinker
  • 48 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good morning everyone!

I know this forum is run by the community and not o2 employees however I do know there are a couple of employees that monitor this and are really helpful.

Last week I ordered two devices.  These went through as you would expect and tracking numbers came through from DPD that evening.

The next morning I woke to a text informing me two of the packages would be delayed. Then I got another tracking number. 

Since then that tracking number isn't able to deliver to store because it has the wrong address.  

I've tried speaking to O2 however I've been told the only way to sort this is to cancel the orders and start again!

This would be a further mark on my credit check and I've had issues in the past with o2 where they have had to redo the order and then wouldn't let me pass credit!

I did speak to DPD however they need o2 to contact them to sort this out. 

Hi James. Shipment numbers ****** and ****** have both been last scanned on 16/2 in the collecting depot. I do apologise about this. I advise that you contact your senders regarding this and ask them to call us to provide a description of the parcel, both the packaging and the contents. We can then send a search request off to the depot and get this located for you. For shipment number *******- If you wish to change your address, you can do so online or on our app. Alternatively, you can contact your sender and ask them to call us up, so we change the address. We cannot directly change the address for recipients due to data protection reasons. The request needs to come from the senders directly. Apologies about any inconvenience. Thank you. Regards, Lauren

Can anyone help me with this?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Enlli 😊

@gatrell I will send you a private message so we can look into this for you. 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6632 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1492 Solutions

I'll try @O2Sarah- who is on duty this morning to see if she can help you @gatrell 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 6

gatrell
  • 48 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you! It's most appreciated.  the forum has shown me posts from others that have had similar issues and it's frustrating that CS tell customers to get in touch with DHL!  

Message 3 of 6

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Enlli 😊

@gatrell I will send you a private message so we can look into this for you. 

Message 4 of 6

gatrell
  • 48 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you slight_smile

Message 5 of 6

gatrell
  • 48 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you all for your assistance. Sarah has been amazing and sorted this out for me 😁

Message 6 of 6