cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miscommunication & customer service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all,

I wonder if you could advise. I ordered a new 24 month contract and new phone from o2 on the 11th of September. This was due to be delivered on the 13th of September. The delivery never arrived and 

subsequently UK mail (delivery agent for 02) have stated parcel was delivered to wrong address. After a week of promises to deliver. I had not received delivery. I have asked to cancel contract totally as I am appaled by the incompetence and miscommunication. I have been told I cannot cancel contract as UK mail must return phone. This I find in bad taste as UK mail have admitted phone was delivered to wrong address, therefore how am I responsible for something which I have zero control over.

In addition to this yesterday a UK mail driver attended my address to collect a phone which was to be returned to o2. This means they came to collect the phone which was never delivered. This alao means they have no idea where parcel is. My question is how can I cancel contract? When will O2 take responsibility for their delivery agent and accept the phone has been “misplaced” and cancel my contract…which I haven’t been able to use?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You have to keep on to o2 unfortunately.
They are responsible for the delivery until you sign for it.
I’d make a complaint with Resolver, details on contact link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus and also Google for the email address of the CEO and let him know what’s going on.
Good luck
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You have to keep on to o2 unfortunately.
They are responsible for the delivery until you sign for it.
I’d make a complaint with Resolver, details on contact link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus and also Google for the email address of the CEO and let him know what’s going on.
Good luck
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2