cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left O2 but Iphone 5 still locked

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I left O2 about 2 month ago and requested my old Iphone 5 to be unlocked as I bought it from O2 on a monthly contract. I submitted a request to have the phone unlocked via an online form and told this would be done in 14 days. I have not had anything. I then today submitted another request. I'm I doing somthing wrong?

Richard

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried putting in a non o2 SIM card 

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You should have received an email to say it was done which might have gone into spam so try another sim as it might have been done already.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had emails saying the security settings are wrong just now but I know they are correct. I did put a new non o2 sims but not working.
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
That will be your security word you got wrong which is different to your log in password.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6