Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving o2

Stacey18
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I’ve got a new contract with Three and I’ve requested a PAC to keep my o2 number, by doing this does it mean my o2 contract will be cancelled since Three notified them of the PAC. Also if so, will my tariff also be cancelled or will it just be my phone contract and I’ll have to cancel the tariff separately, I’m confused as both bills have been put together now where as before it was airtime and device. Thanks 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23101 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@Stacey18 If you've given Three your PAC and your number has been ported, your contract with O2 will be cancelled, but there may still be money owed on your device, which you will need to pay. If you had set up your O2 contract by Direct Debit, leave it in place until any monies owed are collected and you balance is zero. This guide explains it all: Cancelling your contract - An updated guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23101 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@Stacey18 If you've given Three your PAC and your number has been ported, your contract with O2 will be cancelled, but there may still be money owed on your device, which you will need to pay. If you had set up your O2 contract by Direct Debit, leave it in place until any monies owed are collected and you balance is zero. This guide explains it all: Cancelling your contract - An updated guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2