Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's a Joke!

Misael
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
On day 24 of September I did my order online for a Samsung galaxy A3 and change my contract (and I started my nightmare), for delivery on day 25 was my off day, but they didn't shows! I called to dpd and ask delivery again for the next day! but they "didn't find my address" I called again I trying to explain" I'm working so is it possible delivery after 15:00"? they said no because is not possible! on day 29 they delivered my phone but was anybody at home! (of course!) they ask me for called to Ukmail I called, but the code is not available!. So I called to O2 (many times) for cancel my delivery order and if possible pickup at any O2 store! After spoke on O2 chats, 202. On day 30/09 I called again and asked for cancel and they said ok and after Tuesday everything was resolved and I can going to any 02 store to pickup my phone. So yesterday I went to O2 store in Elephant and Castle they was very good and try to help me! and they called to centrally for try to pickup my phone and SURPRISE!! They say already they send my phone at my home!!!!!! How? so they ask me again for called to UK mail, but on more time my code it's not available!Today I called to O2 again and one girl turn off the phone!!!! so O2, DPD, Ukmail who can I blame? I will start pay my new contract without phone! Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123335 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Hi @Misael This sounds like a real mess. However once you have decided on what type of delivery you are unable to change it. You need to keep talking to O2. Until you get this phone it's their responsibility. They should be speaking to the couriers. You shouldn't have to do it https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123335 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Hi @Misael This sounds like a real mess. However once you have decided on what type of delivery you are unable to change it. You need to keep talking to O2. Until you get this phone it's their responsibility. They should be speaking to the couriers. You shouldn't have to do it https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello @Misael welcome to our forum! Sorry to hear about your bad experience while waiting for your new phone to be delivered. open_mouth Did you end up getting anymore information about it after the weekend or are you still waiting?

Message 3 of 3