Did you mean: 

Is it worth getting a international bolt on

StevieBaby82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Travelling to the USA in a couple of days and am taking my phone and Galaxy

pro book and was wondering is it actually worth paying for an additional bolt on like O2 Travel or  O2 Travel & Higher Data Limit in non-O2 countries and in the end which would be the best to use.

I will be at using WIFI most of the time on the pro book but the phone as it usually does with most people will go everywhere with me so would it best to pay for the bolt on or not bother. I just don't want to throw money away if it is not needed thanks. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144905 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@StevieBaby82 

As we understand there is an issue with data use in the USA at the moment, so probably not a good idea to throw any money at it.

Just use loads of the available free wifi.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144905 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@StevieBaby82 

As we understand there is an issue with data use in the USA at the moment, so probably not a good idea to throw any money at it.

Just use loads of the available free wifi.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2