Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to balance transfer

Public
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m “pay monthly” customer and I have a fix tariff however there is an accumulated balance in my O2 account that I have earned from o2 rewards so far, Now I need this balance to be transferred to my bill as a credit. How can this happen

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144613 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions

@Public 

If your account is in credit it will be used to pay your bills.

You can confirm with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217 who’ll find a solution that’s right for you.
Payment Management opening hours:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Public
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried to contact with payment management team but it is only about top-up transactions Thank you for your kindly help

Message 3 of 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36113 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

If you are on the new 360 billing system, your Billing History allows you to request a refund of any credit balance on your account, @Public -  https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin

1000010869.png

Otherwise you will need to persist with O2 as explained above - call shortly after 8am to avoid lengthy queues. Good luck, @Public.

Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144613 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions

This sounds more like a PAYG @Public 

The only way to get credit transferred is if you switch to a contract and O2 will then transfer it to the new contract.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5874 Posts
  • 101 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Public 

Please see :-

O2 Rewards - Priority

https://priority.o2.co.uk/rewards

Important bits :-

What are O2 rewards?
It's one of the ways we say thank you to our Pay As You Go customers

How do rewards work?
Every three months we add up all your top-ups and give you 5% or 10% back. You can claim your reward as extra airtime credit or save them for money off all tickets to must - see gigs, a new mobile or high street vouchers.

Hence, they cannot be set against a "bill" as there isn't a "bill" on PAYG. I have a PAYG SIM on a Big Bundle and have used my rewards to procure extra credit when I have exhausted my allowances. 
Message 6 of 6