cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone upgrades through CPW

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone been told that all Iphone's will be sent from CPW rather than O2 itself. 

Phoned up to get a deal from O2 and was told that O2 has a deal with CPW that all deals will be from CPW. so annoyed that they think it benefits everyone. No it dosn't benefit me.

Why cant O2 be like it was a few years ago Good service polite customer advicers. I think Telefonica are trying to save money on their investment. 

Not a happy customer.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It's been well documented on these pages about O2's tie-in with CPW and it's not really been a successful partnership. I won't even cross their threshold let alone get a phone from them. I find it a strange business strategy.

Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

iv been trying to find something into it but can't. I know seems very strange to me that. they dont even have the nokia 920 in stock. other option was that. 

really getting annoyed with O2 lately.

Message 3 of 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

iv been trying to find something into it but can't. I know seems very strange to me that. they dont even have the nokia 920 in stock. other option was that. 

I think you'll find another network has exclusive rights to that phone.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ended up circumventing 02 and purchased my iPhone 5 from apple.

Happy days.
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cpw is a holding agent for O2 as they have more stock if O2 themselves run out but no one is really convinced that this will work

Message 6 of 10

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Such a joke I hate CPW in my haste to grab a iPhone 5 I never really read the CPW bit:(

Now I'm regretting it!
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole or phones 4 u for that matter, had problems with p4u never again

Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

any news on the iphone upgrades. still through cpw. 

Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I am interested to know how long this will take. I have just ordered my upgrade and its going through CPW.

I wonder whether the surface will be any good???

Message 10 of 10