cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone Pricing

Anonymous
Not applicable
Like a lot of you out there, I have registered my interest in the new Iphone. I get the daily email updates, which are all well and good, but what about the one piece of info we all want? the handset pricing. This has been available in the US for a week now, and apart from Vodafone accidentally releasing and then pulling their handset pricing....we have not heard a scooby-doo. Come on O2 - do you really expect us to believe that a week away from lauch you have not decided on the price?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 86776 Posts
  • 594 Topics
  • 5054 Solutions
Why another thread stating the obvious?
We already have dozens of threads asking the same!
2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2

O2 Social Media

SM Icons(Twitter |
Instagram | Facebook)

5695219-2
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dude, no-one is forcing you to respond.
Message 3 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 86776 Posts
  • 594 Topics
  • 5054 Solutions
Dude, no-one is forcing you to respond.

Why not post in an existing thread and contribute to those?
2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2

O2 Social Media

SM Icons(Twitter |
Instagram | Facebook)

5695219-2
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well of the threads I have seen - no-one who replied actually said anything useful, and they mainly seem to be in-jokes between users who have been on this site for a while. So I figured why not try again? Obviously nothing much has changed.
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok people. o2 just updated their tariff information to include handset prices. The link is http://shop.o2.co.uk/new-iphone/tariffs.html
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok people. o2 just updated their tariff information to include handset prices. The link is http://shop.o2.co.uk/new-iphone/tariffs.html

:robotindifferent:
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
You havent heard a scooby doo? ha ha. You realise that scooby doo is cockney rhyming slang for clue dont you?
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you look at the 100 min tariff, surely the prices for the phone are wrong. Shouldn't it be chaper on a 24 month contract ? What am i missing
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you look at the 100 min tariff, surely the prices for the phone are wrong. Shouldn't it be chaper on a 24 month contract ? What am i missing

You're missing the fact that the 18 month contract costs you an extra £5 per month.

18*5 = £90 extra but you get the saving at the beginning by not paying as much for the phone.
Message 10 of 11