cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone - 3GS - Questions before I order!

Anonymous
Not applicable
So Im about to order an Iphone 3GS grin

But have a few questions before I order, hope someone can help:

1. Is there a 30 DAY PAC code? I want to change from t-mobile to o2 but my current contract doesn't finish until September.. Will I still be able to transfer my number across? I rang O2 and one person said yes anytime and one person said no only within 30 days, so I'm totally confused!!

2. On the £35 a month tariff, is it 500 minutes any time? Peak / None Peak? It doesn't state this on the site that I can see, weather its peak or none peak 😞

3. Does the "FREE" internet come with the life of the contract for £35, or does it end after 12 months and I must pay after 12 months for a bolt on internet?

Thanks in advance! grin
Toilet-Duck
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
1. the pac code does only last for 30 days from when its issued, if it expires , you can call for a new 1.

2. 50 mins are anytime mins, to any uk network or standard uk landline.

3. the web & wi-fi bolt on is free for life of contract.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
1. the pac code does only last for 30 days from when its issued, if it expires , you can call for a new 1.
2. 50 mins are anytime mins, to any uk network or standard uk landline.
3. the web & wi-fi bolt on is free for life of contract.

I understand that the pac codes are vaild for only 30 days, but my contract on T-mobile doesnt finish until September.... Does this mean I only have 30 DAYS after I BUY the iphone to transfer a number, or can I transfer it anytime?

2. Did you mean 500 not 50?

Cheers! slight_smile
Message 3 of 5

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
30 days from issue by tmobile your pac is valid and I guess they will not issue one untill your contract has finished.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
wait until your final payment in august before requesting the pac other wise it will expire and you will have to order another one.
Message 5 of 5