Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 15 Pro Cost

Scruff
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Out of interest, why does an iPhone 15 Pro through O2 cost  £1,026.00 in total, but yet through Apple or other phone providers, it costs the standard £999? Interested in why O2 is charging £27 extra for the same device.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Because they can basically

You can only charge what people are willing to pay

Not ethical but a business decision taken by O2

I'm sure they would come up with a valid explanation if pushed such as costs for staff and billing etc but I've always found O2 more expensive for any phone which is why I always buy direct from the manufacturer

Message 2 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10773 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

I buy from the best priced company too @Scruff 

Doesn't matter who wants what price. 🤔

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 5

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5813 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Scruff wrote:

Out of interest, why does an iPhone 15 Pro through O2 cost  £1,026.00 in total, but yet through Apple or other phone providers, it costs the standard £999? Interested in why O2 is charging £27 extra for the same device.

@Scruff 

Probably for the same reason that Heinz baked beans are priced differently in Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda et al. 

Of course, purchasing from O2 will result in you receiving O2's unique customer service experience.  

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144490 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

Nah, the extra money pays us to tell customers we can't help them and they have to call O2, which they can't do and is why they end up here anyway 😎

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5