cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connection failed on LG pop

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I have had the LG POP for a month or so, and have been using the internet pretty much trouble free in that time. However, a few days ago I started getting the connection failed setting when accessing the internet. This was fixed initially by doing a phone reset. However, got the problem this afternoon and done a phone reset but still have the problem Cant connect at all.
Is it a problem with my phone or is it a problem with the internet ?
What can I do, anyone ?
Thanks for any help.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know there is a problem at the moment that means it can take a few attempts to get a connection. I don't know the exact cause, but I understand that they are investigating.
I'm going to give it a few days and will then give them a call.
You could call them to let you know you are having problems, they can help you check it isn't your handset.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know there is a problem at the moment that means it can take a few attempts to get a connection. I don't know the exact cause, but I understand that they are investigating.
I'm going to give it a few days and will then give them a call.
You could call them to let you know you are having problems, they can help you check it isn't your handset.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply. I just noticed in another thread that other people are experiencing exactly the same problem over the last few days on pay and go GPRS.
I'm in the north west, and the other posters seem to be from other regions. It appears (in one post) that 02 has admitted that they currently have a problem. I'm at home now and so it is no longer an great inconvenience, but will contact 02 about it if it is not resolved tomorrow.
I'll update this thread no worries.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have found this thread on the subject
Re: O2 PAYG internet up and down???

I have left an update in that thread.
Thanks for your help.
Message 5 of 5