cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International favourites - stuck at entering the code

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

I'm trying to change my numbers for the international favourites but I am stuck at the step where I need to enter the code I'm being sent. I tried it in Chrome and in Firefox. In Chrome it gives me the error message "Object moved to here" after I type in the code I was sent. When I click the link nothing happens. In Firefox the page doesn't even react after I type in the code and hit "continue". I tried it a number of times with different codes but it just won't work. Any idea what to do?

Thanks in advance!

edit: I just tried it in Internet Explorer and here the button doesn't even react when I enter my number in order to get sent the code. Very frustrating.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, I've managed to do this:

I had to use Internet explorer version 10 and view the page in compatibility mode. That's when it finally worked. Very frustrating experience, I hope that doesn't happen to everyone who tries to change their numbers.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, I've managed to do this:

I had to use Internet explorer version 10 and view the page in compatibility mode. That's when it finally worked. Very frustrating experience, I hope that doesn't happen to everyone who tries to change their numbers.

Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It does present a problem for everyone I'm afraid. It's been reported many times on here but the problem remains.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the tip. Using internet explorer in compatability mode worked for me as well. Cheers.

Message 4 of 4