cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Favourites - bad connection (Poland)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I was interested to know if anyone here also experiences bad connection when using their International Favourites numbers (in particular with landlines in Poland). In my case it is not necessarily that I get disconnected or cannot connect, but the quality of the call - I'm based in the UK and when I call my family in various parts of Poland on their landline they all complain about hearing noises (as if someone was pressing buttons on the handset...) - which I can't hear! This has been going on for a while - I used to use a very old-school Nokia for these Polish calls, but even switching to a smartphone didn't help with the connection. Anyone experiencing anything similar???

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi. I have never used  my international favourites to call Poland....Now I only call Spain or Tenerife to landlines and mobiles in those countries. No problem at all. In fact both areas get very clear calls when I ring them  I wonder if it may be  a particular Polish network which is causing problems?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Never used International Favourites to be honest, I always use O2 World Chat app to call Germany and Thailand. Always crystal clear calls.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Never used international favourites Either, you could try apps such as o2 world chat, FB Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber 

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
try o2 world chat app and see how it is.. 1pm landline and 5pm mob. u might be better and cheaper with that app
Message 5 of 5