cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Data Useage

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I hope someone can help me as I cant get an advisor online at the moment or cant find where to get online chat to 02.

I switched my phone off roaming before I left uk for New Zealand, I have just received a text to say I have hit my 50 meg limit and if I want to use more I have to log on online to check ????

It states in there advice that they send you a text when you hit 20 and then 40 , but I received none of that and my phone is still switched off for roaming ???

Please help as i am abroad and cant get in touch with o2

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

if you are on pay monthly you can call the number on the o2 contact us page for free

From Abroad +44 844 809 0200 Free from a Pay Monthly mobile

or 35 p a min for payg.

What phone.

If an iphone also turn cell/mobile data off as well

The contact us page also has the option for live chat once one is available

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi its a sony ericsson xperia, I have two handsets with me exactly the same only one phone has received the text, both switch off from roaming, i cant get through on that no just says we can not connect you, thanks for your help

Message 3 of 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

try using 00 instead of the +

Not sure if that will help as I said on the contact us page it should say email us that changes to live chat when available but as you are abroad not sure if it will work.

Are you on twitter? you could try there @o2 or send a pm to one of the official ot staff on here like abs(but may not get a response until tuesday)

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

no live chat think cause i am abroad, i have used twitter and emailed them now so will see who gets back to me,  thanks again   Lisa

Message 5 of 6

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
If you are on the following network Telecom New Zealand. Then dial 202 as you would in the uk from your handset
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 6 of 6