cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent 3G for past 2 days

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please tell me O2 aren't having problems AGAIN???

For the last 2 days myself and my colleagues have had intermittent 3G reception where it is turning off for coming back on for like brief 2 minute windows every hour or so.

Yesterday was bad, but today has been even worse!

Nothing reported on the bloody service status page.

We're all based in Hammersmith (West London).

Sort it out O2.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoke to O2.. Apparently there IS an outage around the corner from our office. Why then is their service status page for the postcode in question showing as all green?? If they know there is an outage, why isn't it reported on their site? "Our network is currently working fine" - yeah right. It completely defeats the purpose of having a service status page at all, no?

In any case, napprently there was no resolution date entered so by my books, my service has been lost indefinitely. He said they would "credit" me back, but could not explain how exactly the credit back would work.

Typical.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Have you reported the problem to O2?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoke to O2.. Apparently there IS an outage around the corner from our office. Why then is their service status page for the postcode in question showing as all green?? If they know there is an outage, why isn't it reported on their site? "Our network is currently working fine" - yeah right. It completely defeats the purpose of having a service status page at all, no?

In any case, napprently there was no resolution date entered so by my books, my service has been lost indefinitely. He said they would "credit" me back, but could not explain how exactly the credit back would work.

Typical.

Message 3 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

At least you know they are aware of it, hopefully it won't take too long to fix.

Sometimes the service status page can be a bit slow being updated, I've been lobbying for improvements for some time now.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

the checker updates every so often so the the outage may not have come up when you looked, hope its sorted now

Message 5 of 5