1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10256 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3016 Solutions

@Alex34 

I would edit all your personal data, as this is a public site, and any fraud or scams that occur, you are 100% liable for. 

You needed to do it all through Virgin Customer Services, as when you cancelled your Virgin Media Services, they would have passed you through to O2 to cancel the sim card. 

If you haven't cancelled you VM services then they will reprice your contract. 

I would start by contact Virgin, and asking them to pass you through to o2 to cancel. - 0345 454 1111 

Cancelling the DD is the worst thing you could do, as until the account is cancelled correctly, you are liable for the charges, and o2 will have no hesitation but to pass it to a Debt Collectors.

Post Flagged.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10256 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3016 Solutions

@Alex34 

I would edit all your personal data, as this is a public site, and any fraud or scams that occur, you are 100% liable for. 

You needed to do it all through Virgin Customer Services, as when you cancelled your Virgin Media Services, they would have passed you through to O2 to cancel the sim card. 

If you haven't cancelled you VM services then they will reprice your contract. 

I would start by contact Virgin, and asking them to pass you through to o2 to cancel. - 0345 454 1111 

Cancelling the DD is the worst thing you could do, as until the account is cancelled correctly, you are liable for the charges, and o2 will have no hesitation but to pass it to a Debt Collectors.

Post Flagged.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2