cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want my old number plzzz

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I recently lost my iPhone at tesco i called o2 customer serves to ask for replacement sim card but the women deeding ask for my address so that she can send me my simcard I also tried to do it online but I still havnt got any answer from o2 could some one plzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me my sim card plzzzzzz
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
What does deeding mean?
Do you mean she asked for your address and you didn't want to give it?
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
maybe they meant needing.
Message 3 of 8

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3169 Posts
  • 29 Topics
  • 39 Solutions
Nah that doesn't make sense either. So interpreting the OP, they've contacted CS but wasn't asked for the address. Which would be bizarre as the security questions would have sufficed for them to find out the address and send out the new sim.
Of course the definition of "recently" leaves a lot of space and given the current weather conditions everything is delayed. Depending on where the address is, it could be severely delayed.
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought it might have been 'needing'. As in the OP needed to give the address but couldn't/didn't. So security wasn't passed and the SIM wasn't sent.
So the OP tried ordering online, but couldn't get it to work?
Whatever it is, I would suggest going into an O2 shop with some id, they should be able to sort it out.
Message 5 of 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
They don't seem bothered about the phone! grin
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 87000 Posts
  • 594 Topics
  • 5123 Solutions
I thought it might have been 'needing'. As in the OP needed to give the address but couldn't/didn't. So security wasn't passed and the SIM wasn't sent.
So the OP tried ordering online, but couldn't get it to work?
Whatever it is, I would suggest going into an O2 shop with some id, they should be able to sort it out.

Nice one Inspector Clueso, I reckon he means didn't. grin
2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2

O2 Social Media

SM IconsTwitter

Instagram

Facebook

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
could do!
Either way, the OP hasn't come back so we'll never know.
Message 8 of 8