cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've already got a PAYG sim and want to...

Amanda_G
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

...get an ADDITIONAL sim card and number on Pay Monthly but I don't know which option to choose between the PAC and STAC codes in my basket.  Ideally I'd like to have two accounts (one for each number) so that I can link my new Pay Monthly number with my Virgin Media account and it wouldn't matter if people knew my full name then 'cos they would only be professionals (like my GP), friends and family rather than scammers who have got hold of my number through surveys and product tests and stuff.

I've tried setting up a new account but I can't get any further than the page that asks for a mobile number and when I put in my PAYG number it logs me in to that account and I can't find a way to order an ADDITIONAL card and number without losing my PAYG number and it won't let me go any further without a mobile number so I'm stuffed really, as are new customers who want to get their first mobile phone with O2!

Can someone walk me through ideally setting up a new, second account without a mobile number or if that's not possible, can you tell me how to order a second (Pay Monthly) SIM with a new number that's linked to a different email address please?

Thank you so much.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10197 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Amanda_G 

You just need to start as a new customer, and order an o2 Pay Monthly Sim Only deal, have a look at uSwitch as there are some bargains on there.. 

Its that simple.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

Amanda_G
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @madasaf1sh but that still takes me to the sign in/register page which asks for my mobile number so that they can text me, so I put my PAYG number in and it signs me in to my account so I sign out and start again and I just keep going round and round in circles!

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10197 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Amanda_G 

Just go back to the store pages or you can call 0800 081 0255 and speak to the sales team.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4