Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I like to have VAT Bill

VA1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I like to have VAT Bill , Before I had , now  in the new bill not show the VAT , Please can you put  back my bill to a business bill . 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36439 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

@VA1 wrote:

I like to have VAT Bill , Before I had , now  in the new bill not show the VAT , Please can you put  back my bill to a business bill . 

Did you move from Business to Personal Contract, @VA1?  VAT bills are not the norm on the personal side in O2 - that said, assuming the System 360 upgrade does not change things, they used to be an O2 CS-enabled setting in MyO2.

It took several months of hassle from me to get VAT invoices switched on in My MyO2 - once enabled, it stays on, usually. Just keep calling 202 around 08:15am until you get a good agent who knows the magic runes to apply to your account. Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? shows some of the hassle I had back in the day.

Note the VAT only applies to your Refresh Tariff Airtime component, as the Device Plan is a credit agreement.

If you are SIMO or on a bundled tariff from a reseller, the VAT invoice shows all the detail and a VAT number on the first page of the bill.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

VA1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144977 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions

@VA1 

Looks like you should contact customer service as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) or call on 202 or 0344 809 0202 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36439 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

@VA1 wrote:

Did you move from Business to Personal Contract, @VA1?  VAT bills are not the norm on the personal side in O2 - that said, assuming the System 360 upgrade does not change things, they used to be an O2 CS-enabled setting in MyO2.

It took several months of hassle from me to get VAT invoices switched on in My MyO2 - once enabled, it stays on, usually. Just keep calling 202 around 08:15am until you get a good agent who knows the magic runes to apply to your account. Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? shows some of the hassle I had back in the day.

Note the VAT only applies to your Refresh Tariff Airtime component, as the Device Plan is a credit agreement.

If you are SIMO or on a bundled tariff from a reseller, the VAT invoice shows all the detail and a VAT number on the first page of the bill.

Good luck!

Message 4 of 4