Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just want to end my contract!

JustWantToLeave
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I started the contract last week. It was a device and an airtime contract. There was a problem with the Sim so I tried to contact O2. However, I discovered that customer service was awful and I was not able to speak to anybody I kept going back-and-forth between the online help chat and phone calls which were useless and the line dropping. No one seem to know what to do. And so a week later I’ve had enough and I just can’t imagine having a contract with O2 so I wanted to end my contract as I am in the first 14 days of making the contract. No I’ve paid for the device as agreed, and I am trying desperately to ensure that my contract for my airtime is terminated, but again, I can’t get in contact with anybody as I keep being passed around. Oh no answers are given on the help chat.

Please can you help I just want to leave,

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

If you got the phone through the online shop you'll need to keep going with customer services.

If you got it in a store then take the phone/sim and everything else back to the store @JustWantToLeave 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3