cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do not like have my contract longer that my 24 months. If I need give any notice period?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do not like my contract longer that my 24 months. If I need give any notice period?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

30 days notice. So you give notice after 23 months. If you wait till 24 months to give notice, you will have to pay for the 25th month

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need to give a minimum 30 days notice otherwise the contract will keep going.

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
When did you start your contract ?

Help link http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/high...

Be prepared for cancelling fees or if in refresh paying the handset plan off.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

30 days notice. So you give notice after 23 months. If you wait till 24 months to give notice, you will have to pay for the 25th month

Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
CS will talk you through the process and help you give notice http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

After 24 months your contract becomes a one month rolling contract and will only change when you decide to change it. Speak to Customer Services, as MI5 has advised.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 6