cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cancelled my account 3 months ago and O2 keeps sending me bill. They even logged me out

arthurmloureiro
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I cancelled my account 3 months ago, paid all outstanding fees and O2 refuses to close my account. 

I got in touch with them 2 times already in the 2 occasions they tried to continue charging me. Both of them I got emails confirming my account was going to be closed just to find another email charging me again the next month. Last time I contacted them, they logged me out of the app because the account was closed.

Now, again, I received an email charging me but I cannot contact them as they logged me out AND CLOSED MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!

Stop trying to steal money from me!!!!!!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144899 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@arthurmloureiro 

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202, 0344 809 0202, or specific payment management number 0800 902 0217 / 0800 032 5302
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 12

arthurmloureiro
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I no longer live in the UK and the international phone keeps hanging up on me

Message 3 of 12

arthurmloureiro
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I also cannot login on the damn app BECAUSE I AM NO LONGER A COSTUMER and NO LONGER HAVE A UK PHONE NUMBER

Message 4 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144899 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

Are you sure it's not your final bill still owing @arthurmloureiro ?

All ways to pay here Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

and you can chat with O2 on social media.

Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 12

arthurmloureiro
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They don't answer me on social media and keep hanging up on the phone.

I've already spent more than £6 in skype credits calling them and they all just hang-up when they notice this charge is incorrect.

This is not the cancellation fee nor the 30 days extra they force me to pay them. I cancelled in April and paid that in May. They want to charge me as if I haven't cancelled the account.

Message 6 of 12

arthurmloureiro
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Plus O2 owes me now an extra £5 in skype credits

Message 7 of 12

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12129 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1128 Solutions

There are a couple of freephone numbers @arthurmloureiro 

0800 032 1402 or 0800 902 0217

When you say you cancelled in April, how did you do it? Using a PAC/STAC? Over the phone? In writing?

The best way is a PAC or STAC as that has a proper cut off.

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 8 of 12

arthurmloureiro
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I no longer live in the UK so I cannot call 0800 numbers.

I cancelled via the app because that was the only option since (and I repeat) I no longer live in the UK and cannot call them directly unless I pay via skype.

Message 9 of 12

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12129 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1128 Solutions

0800 numbers are free to call on Skype?

gmarkj_0-1686650370073.png

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 10 of 12