cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't login in into my account.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, I'm really disappointed of your services because I trying a more times to login in into my account, to check my bill, my balance or to pay, but is not working. Can you please reset all my details and to make another account because I really need to have acces into my account, otherwise I don't know how to do. Please someone to help.

Regards

Ana.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous This isn't customer services so you need to give them a call https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Edited to add I have just tried logging into my account via PC and mobile and can get in with no problems at all..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Which browser are you using?
If using edge, try chrome or firefox.
Also try clearing your cache and cookies as this usually helps too.
Finally, check you are using the correct login details as each new account gets a new login and sometimes people try with an old login which also fails.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @Anonymous! Sorry to hear you were having problems logging in. worried Please let us know how you're getting on - did you try any of the suggestions above and did any of it work out?

Message 4 of 5

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello, I'm really disappointed of your services because I trying a more times to login in into my account, to check my bill, my balance or to pay, but is not working. Can you please reset all my details and to make another account because I really need to have acces into my account, otherwise I don't know how to do. Please someone to help.

Hello @Anonymous, welcome to the O2 community! 

If you can access the community, you should be able to access your account here MyO2 link on the top of the page (same information) thumbsup

Maybe you can even try to reset your account details here: Get help signing in? They have a list of things you can do to make the process a bit easier and if you're on your O2 mobile or tablet or mobile broadband, just go to your settings and turn off wifi: Using your data connection will help us find your account automatically!!! If not, you can always use your personal email or phone number. Wave

Let us know if any of the advice helped you Thanks!

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 5 of 5