Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to use my Amazon Prime extra

Eliz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had an Amazon Prime benefit for the past 6 months. I have upgraded my account and as part of it, I was given 6 months of Amazon Prime Extra. When I try to redeem it, ı get the following error on Amazon website. When I asked them, they said I should ask O2. 

This account isn’t eligible for this offer.
You already have an existing membership for this service. You can redeem this offer after your current membership has expired.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Eliz 

Has your current Amazon membership actually ended and did you cancel the recurring payment after the 6 months free?

Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Eliz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I look at my extras, there is no active one. 

You don't have any active Extras on us. You can add more Extras to your monthly bill whenever you like.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Eliz 

You may need to use a different email address to sign up again then 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10895 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3122 Solutions

@Eliz 

Amazon terms are only one offer per email address, you cant stack offers with them..

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

OP has no active offers, but in the past, alternative email addresses have been required.

Message 6 of 6