Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei Pro 40

Claire11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When will this product be supplied by o2? It is strange all other providers have this and o2 do not, seems that o2 are not up to speed with the latest products. If o2 are not getting this product i need to know as i will have to move providers as they are able to fulfill my needs.

Claire

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Claire11 

Official O2 response to question here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android/Huawei-P40-P40-pro/td-p/1308146

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122367 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Claire11 

All new releases are announced here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/coming-soon

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 11

Claire11
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have already checked here before contacting you and there is nothing to suggest that this phone will be supplised by o2- this site is not really user friendly. Therefore you have ignored my question, so answer it.

Message 4 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122367 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Claire11 

We haven't ignored your question and have answered it.

We are all customers like yourself and I for one, don't appreciate your rudeness.

@Chris_K  is the only one who can answer this and you have been given his response.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 11

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Claire11 wrote:

I have already checked here before contacting you and there is nothing to suggest that this phone will be supplised by o2- this site is not really user friendly. Therefore you have ignored my question, so answer it.

Hi @Claire11 - the thread that @Cleoriff linked you to is of another customer/member asking the same question, to which there's a response on it from me. If you've not seen this though, the response is below.

No new info on this device yet I'm afraid, but if or when that changes we'll keep folk updated here on the O2 Community, on our Social Media feeds, and on https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/coming-soon as mentioned above Smiley Happy

Just to expand on that a little though - while I can't confirm which devices these are, we are working on and looking into bringing new devices to our range that we have not yet announced due to various reasons such as NDA agreements, ongoing contractual discussions, as well as other factors.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 6 of 11

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

yahoo

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122367 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @Chris_K thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Claire11 

Sorry but your question was answered above.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 11

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions