cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get restriction code for Nokia 6131 phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just picked up my phone to make a call and there is a message  'enter restriction code' I do not know this, can anyone tell me how to obtain this code. Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you normally use an O2 sim card in the phone? When it asks you to enter a restriction code on a Nokia it normally means the handset is locked to another network.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
I'm assuming it's been working fine previously and you haven't changed anything?
Also, have you tried your sim in another phone?
If that's the case I'd suggest you get a new sim card and do a sim swap to keep your number and contract details.
Call CS and they will post you one out or go into a o2 shop.
If you get a sim in the post you'll need to call when it arrives to get the new sim activated and account swapped.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
Just another thought, has anyone been messing with your phone since you last used it?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you normally use an O2 sim card in the phone? When it asks you to enter a restriction code on a Nokia it normally means the handset is locked to another network.
Message 4 of 4