Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to complain

Louise999
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How do I make a complaint? I have not been able to receive calls or texts since my phone was migrated on 1st July. O2 have not got back to me despite me calling numerous times. I have been promised call backs but nothing. I have asked to be put through to complaints and phone gets cut off! I’m at the end of my tether now! 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Louise999 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Use Resolver for best results

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Louise999 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Use Resolver for best results

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve just submitted a batch to

complaintreviewservice@o2.com
I encourage everyone to do so if they are not being helped. Also consider escalating to regulatory bodies. Their complaint timescales are non binding. They would prefer you went through the provider process as it filters out many and gives a clear process to them. But you don’t have to. Everyone is entitled to complain about poor service. 

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

The less people complain about poor service, the longer it goes on for everyone. 

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

And I know, the turnaround time for 

complaintreviewservice@o2.com Is apparently 7 days. They have less than that before I go to regulatory bodies. 
the 7 days is their internal aim. It doesn’t stop you from making additional complaints. It’s a system of control that suits them.

(I sound like a conspiracy nut)

Imagine elsewhere, would you accept, 7, 14, 21 etc days before you were allowed to complain. Nope, its bonkers. Go for it.

Message 5 of 6

Louise999
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have made the complaint, looked at ofcom and I need to wait 8 weeks before I can go to them .agreed to many people accept poor service ! 

Message 6 of 6