cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check is the Direct Debit is active and will collect my payment?

AlexanderMTTH
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 75 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hello, 

I've changed the payment date on my bill, which lead to the generation of two bills this month.

I can see the deadline of the payment, but I can't figure for the life of me if both will be taken out via Direct Debit or I need to pay one or both manually. My Bank has the DD setup, but that doesn't prove much, does it? 

Thank you, A. 

Thanks and regards,
Alexander
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@AlexanderMTTH 

If you have an active DD it will be used.

Also, when you get your bill notification, it will say "we will take payment on ....." this confirms the system recognises the DD.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@AlexanderMTTH 

Also, when you get your bill notification, it will say "we will take payment on ....." this confirms the system recognises the DD.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

AlexanderMTTH
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 75 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@AlexanderMTTH 

Thank you @MI5, this really helps. I was sure how the system worked, but "taking payment on" makes sense. 

Thanks and regards,
Alexander
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

You're welcome mate

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4