cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much monthly data do I actually get?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello.

I recently changed tariff (2 year contract) and believed I was going to receive 6GB worth of data each month.

Having checked my allowances on MyO2 I see that I have two data allowances listed:

3GB Data allowane (expires 11 August 2017 (monthly))

3GB Extra data (expires 11 July 2019)

My query is specifically about the Extra data listing.

With the aforementioned expiry date, does that mean that the 3GB extra data is for use from now until 11 July 2019, or will that also regenerate each month if I "eat into" that data? i.e. I will actually get new 6GB worth of data each month, rather than 3GB, with 3GB added on which is not regenerated each month.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's an extra 3gb per month.
The monthly cycle is the same as your core data allowance, so it will renew on the 11th of each month.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's an extra 3gb per month.
The monthly cycle is the same as your core data allowance, so it will renew on the 11th of each month.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks very much for your reply! I appreciate you taking a moment to confirm this for me.

Cheers!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No problem at all mate slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4