cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many texts and minutes do I use?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there a way I can find out how many texts I send on average each month? And minutes I use? I currently have unlimited on both but need to get a new contract so want to work out what I need. I know how much data I use but cannot find texts and minutes on my bill or on myo2 app.
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145017 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions
CS is the only to get an accurate figure as "MY O2" doesn't record usage on Unlimited tariff's.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you cannot see this in your myo2 then possibly CS can help.

Numbers are in the contact us tab at the bottom of the forum page.
Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145017 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions
CS is the only to get an accurate figure as "MY O2" doesn't record usage on Unlimited tariff's.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23211 Posts
  • 1029 Topics
  • 3690 Solutions

You can send a text with the word BALANCE to 21202. This will give you what you've used this month so far, but not a monthly average. You could do the same next month on the same day and at least have an average over two months.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I tried the "Balance" thing but it just says unlimited! Will try customer services, thank you - wasn't sure if I was missing something!
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're welcome.

Take care.

wink
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous you can check this in my o2 go to recent charges when what ive used and then click on voice calls it shows you total then do the same with text messages im on unlimited and can assure you you can check it like that
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
+1 to Damien. Log in online to My O2, not the app, and view your bill, you can then see how many minutes and texts you use even on an unlimited plan.

I tend to look back over 3 months worth of bills to get a good picture because some months are quiet, some are busy.
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for confirming wanty I knew it could be done as I do it
Message 9 of 9