cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I stop my ipad sim only (payg) billing my credit card automatically?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I pay 10 pound a month for a sim for my ipad. Last month, the payment came out automatically from the credit card I used in Janurary. 

I would prefer to take manual control of this and decide when to top up. This month for example, I used none of my 3G so really I would not have bothered topping up. 

I go to my account then my mobile, but the only thing listed there is some basic details. No billing section or anything. 

Thanks grin

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You should be able to cancel through My O2. If you don't have the optio use the web based version. Failing that you will need to phone customer service as your account may have been set up with different details than you are using to sign in.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

ewanrw
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 342 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 9 Solutions
You can control it from the Cellular Data settings option on the iPad itself.

ewan
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You should be able to cancel through My O2. If you don't have the optio use the web based version. Failing that you will need to phone customer service as your account may have been set up with different details than you are using to sign in.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your quick reply!

I see what you mean on the ipad, troble is I cannot seem to sign into it using the email/pass combination I usually use. I will look at it tonight and see whats up.

Cheers

Message 4 of 4