Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I let them charge from my sim

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
So I have a PAYG SIM with £102.5 on it, and I was able to get a pay monthly of £7. I tried to do it at the store so that the amount and the number will be changed to my pay monthly instead of getting a new one but they didn't attend to me properly because they were closing.
I have called customer service and one of them said he will do it for me. It has been 4 good days when he said everything will be in its place but I have seen no changes and no are charging me from my bank account while I have money on my PAYG.
Is there any advice you have for me ?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144141 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@KingAmo 

You need to transfer your PAYG number to your monthly sim and the credit on the PAYG sim will be applied as a credit on your contract.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144141 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@KingAmo 

You need to transfer your PAYG number to your monthly sim and the credit on the PAYG sim will be applied as a credit on your contract.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@MI5 that worked. I have been able to change it. But I don't see the money on my account. It doesn't show anywhere so far and I'm kinda worried they will still continue to deduct.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144141 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@KingAmo 

Bill credits don't show on your overview until your bill is generated.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4