Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find if i am out of contract, I want to cancel if i am

mcr20design
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How do I see on  'myo2' if i am still in contract or not? I want to leave 02 if possible as they cant seem to get my billing correct (DD is set uo but they dont take even though there is money in the account) and also as its for an ipad which is only occasionally used out of the home wifi radius, I dont really need it.

have searched my o2 but cant find this info.

The options seem to be phone o2 (I have to do this every month when they send me a default notice when they havent taken the direct debit and, tbh, I havent got x amount of time to be on hold) or write to them. WRITE TO THEM OR SPEND TWO HOURS ON THE PHONE!!

Whats best way to a- find out about contract - I think it should be up by now, Ive had it two years .. and b - cancel without spending hours on the phone>

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6618 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

It is something you can find out in your billing section of My O2

But 

Text INFO to 85075 to find out the information about your contract and if there are any charges 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10773 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Hi @mcr20design 

What about sending them a message.  O2 are on social media Facebook Twitter X and Instagram 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 4

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6618 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

It is something you can find out in your billing section of My O2

But 

Text INFO to 85075 to find out the information about your contract and if there are any charges 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23101 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions
Message 4 of 4