cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I pay off my phone online

Anonymous
Not applicable
just want to pay off the remainder of my phone instead of £10 per month. Can I do this online without upgrading?
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous 

I've you tried login in to my O2 and going on the payments section? This wasn't available until now but O2 have changed it, I'm just not sure it has gone live yet, the only way to find out is to go on the payments options, if it is there just choose the option for device before making the payment. The exact amount will also show. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous 

I've you tried login in to my O2 and going on the payments section? This wasn't available until now but O2 have changed it, I'm just not sure it has gone live yet, the only way to find out is to go on the payments options, if it is there just choose the option for device before making the payment. The exact amount will also show. Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 8

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

You can do it with O2 Refresh although I'm not sure you can with standard pay monthly until the remaining 3 months. I might be wrong and it won't be last time.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can now. Thank you. All done.
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

My comment only applies to O2 refresh by the way ( thanks for reminding me  anticpated), if it's a "normal contract", you cant pay it off unless u want to cancel or upgrade.You can pay in advance and leave it in credit but it wont pay off the contract, it will still end on the same date.

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

slight_smile happy to hear.

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

can it be paid off and can you cancel the contract and leave o2 online or do you need to go into the store? in relation to pay monthly and o2 refresh 

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

To cancel you need to call the disconnections team. Its 202 and then just choose the option for disconnections. Stores dont deal with disconnections just upgrades and new phones.

Message 8 of 8