cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hope O2 Stays The Best

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everyone and I would just like to say O2 has always been so helpful even thou my signal is giving me an issue they are trying to sort it out and have always called me up to check up on how my signal issue is getting on...I remember when I was with T-mobile it was a nightmare customer service on the phone where really horrible and they only cared and bout money..where O2 always have put customers first I don't know why people always say O2 is expensive and don't offer uimited data but they always have had a good customer service and there speed is better than rest of the networks I've tried to tell u guys the truth...I remember going into EE store and they called security on me because they had pissed me off so bad unhelpfully EE staff members and phone line ppl are really rude ...All I wanted was a sim card replaced that's all what they did was get a phone called customer service and I had forgot my password but I provided them with my address my date of birth and other security things that I know only and the EE customer service adviser was like sorry I can't help u ....I was like omg that's it I've had enough and started arguing with them and they still did not help me I ended up paying them like 145 for something I didn't use ....how dare ppl say O2 is not good in my life time I've used O2 for about 7 years they have always been very helpful ..... slight_smile
Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice to hear your view point.

O2 provide me with very strong data and network signal and good general Customer Service.

A welcoming Community Forum.

I provide them with my personal time and top up every month.

Happy days.
Message 2 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous I really like how all the myO2 apps work and are very helpful where others ain't that accurate buy with O2 they always try there best to help...
Message 3 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
But*
Message 4 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree for some the myo2 app provides a valuable source to Information for simple checking of available allowances left to adding bolt ons.

For Contract customers it's more useful for bill Info.

That said for other platform users it's still not fine tuned.

I also like O2 moments and the MyNetwork App.
Message 5 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah ur right @Anonymous
Message 6 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
So how long have u been with O2 for if u don't mind me asking ?
Message 7 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
For example I was looking at the O2 moments app today to see if their was any % off accessories at my local O2 high street shop as I would like another lightening cord for my iPad Air.
Message 8 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was with them when they were Cellnet.

I moved to Virgin for a little while and then moved back to 02.

So a good number of years.

And you ?
Message 9 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think there are a number of areas where o2 are improving including:

MyO2
MyO2 App
Community
TuGo
4g rollout

BUT the biggest single thing people want is a working, decent signal. O2 Still has much work to do the.
Message 10 of 60