cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with my bill! this month our bill has gone up

Anonymous
Not applicable

We use our phones very rarely and this month our bill has gone up from £19 to £29. We have hardly used our quotas and it would make sense to convert to pay and go. Please advise how we go about doing that. Thank you

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

We use our phones very rarely and this month our bill has gone up from £19 to £29. We have hardly used our quotas and it would make sense to convert to pay and go. Please advise how we go about doing that. Thank you

Just simply call customer services on 202 and ask them to switch you to PAYG.

As long as you are out of contract there will be no charge and O2 will send you a new sim with your current number on it, so no need to change phone number either.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Just simply call customer services on 202 and ask them to switch you to PAYG.

As long as you are out of contract there will be no charge and O2 will send you a new sim with your current number on it, so no need to change phone number either.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you receive my query?

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
This is not live chat @Anonymous
Yes, we have seen your post and responded above.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4